Wednesday, December 29, 2010

in love with sewing machineeeeeeee

i'm back to my home sweet home again, even it is not that sweet as before ;(
i've got lesser family members, due to the growing old people around me!!!
okk back to what i want to share, i really love fabric and making something out of it since i was child , but i wasn't so into it last time and now i really want to spend time on the stuff that i love <3
soooooooooooooo, i started on making some esay and simple stuff.
HEREEEEE!!!! some pouches that i made, i might want to sell it for my campus open house =)
let me introduce this, the antique sewing machine from my grandma and it think no one ever use it since my grandma pass away. it was very dusty when i open it. 
this the 1st time i used antique sewing machine and it was pretty distressing to control it.




pouches that i made and the smallest one with flower button in the middle is my favorite!!!
it's pretty small coin pouch.
and some of it is sanitary pad pouch, phone pouch, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment