Saturday, November 20, 2010

ASSESSMENTSEOOOOOO!!!!!

HAVING AN OFFICIAL SEM BREAK!!
Feeling extremely happyyyyy, finally i can have a good rest for the entire month and i can read, watch movie, cook, baked, paint, draw, meet my beloved friends everyweek and many more.
o yahhh,i just done with my assessment yesterday, everything went quite well and my works could stand like what i had plan before and i'm quite satisfied with my work this semester (THANKS TO ALL MY FINE ART FRIENDS AND LECTURERS, THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUPPORTS)
Even thought this sem was quite tough, but time still move uber fast!!

here some of my major works, finally i manage to finish 90% person of it (after spending so much time in studio to blended papers)


 this is how my assessment cubical look like, i'm quite lucky one of my friend want to exchange cubical with me and i get a good lighting and also the squarish space.


floatinggggggg


"The Supper"
It was made from paper pulps, i casted all the utensils that we usually have in our dinning table.


I love this photo!!!!
thanks to lena, nia, alex, joshua and pyus (left to right) for being my model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment